Are you the DIY kind of person?
If you had a step-by-step checklist of blogging tips to go through and apply to your blog, then are you comfortable looking for information and then doing all the work yourself?
Then the 101 ways to maximize your blog workbook is for you!
This workbook has 16 chapters, over 70 pages, and is fully-packed with lots of things to check to maximize your blog!
Are you interested, but not sure if this is for you? You can view a chapter sample right now!
What can you expect from the workbook?
- 16 chapters for all aspects of your blog, including blog layout and navigation, social links, About page, and many more.
- Checklists with items to verify so your blog links are working fine, and images are properly set up.
- Over 70 pages of tips to to check and convenient white space for you to write down your notes so you can fix the problems you find.
- Lifetime access (priceless!) to the Maximize your blog Facebook group where you can ask your questions and have them answered so you can complete your work. I’m in the group daily and other awesome bloggers, just like you, are there to help!
What will you not find in the workbook?
- This workbook is, as the name mentions it, a workbook. It has the word work in it, so it requires work from your part 🙂
- Nothing will happen if you do not take action to verify the items in the checklists and to work on them.
- It won’t tell you exactly how to fix the problems that you are finding on your blog, but I’ll help you keep track of all things that you need to look for and fix so your blog is in the best shape possible.
Why is this workbook not free?
- Because what I don’t want to happen is for you to download yet another freebie, store it on your computer, and never look at it again.
- It won’t help you at all.
- Because I am taking a stand to help you decide and commit to work on your blog and get the results that you want.
- I want you to really use this workbook to maximize your blog! That’s where the participation in the Facebook group is so useful!
- Commit to work on one chapter every single week and you’ll have a much better blog in 4 months!
What do people say about the workbook?
“I have been working through the 101 ways to maximize your blog ebook, and it’s become a great blogging resource for me. Definitely worth the price! Thanks Delia.”
“The 101 Ways to Maximize Your Blog ebook is the ultimate checklist that covers every aspect of a good blog! With 16 key areas covered in the 101 blogging tips, supplemented with links for more guidance, it really helps the serious blogger understand and implement the tip. Each time I read it, I discover something new. Highly recommended!”
“I love the 101 ways to maximize your blog workbook! It’s just been over a year since I started my blog and I’ve realized that I’ve not done much housekeeping with it. Eek! Thanks for sharing your helpful tips!”
“Delia, I’ve gone through your e-book. Thank you! …and congratulations on creating a really cool style of information product. I’ve not seen that approach before and see its advantages for everyone. Wow!”
“The workbook contains very useful and thought-provoking tips that make you realize where you still have some work to do. I liked it a lot, and I will be putting it to good use. Thanks!”
What do people say about the Facebook group?
“As a writer and blogger, it is wonderful to find a group like Maximize Your Blog, which has a targeted focus and shares valuable tips and information all the time. Love the community camaraderie of the group and I’ve met some kindred spirits to connect and interact with as well. When someone has a question, Delia or Bogdan always offers very helpful information that we all can benefit from. I highly recommend this group to everyone who wants to improve both their blog and their blogging skills.”
“As a weekly blogger for the past year, I was so happy to come across your site and join the Maximize your blog group. What I love is that you specialize in blogging, rather than other coaches on social media who blog and claim expertise in every platform. So many of your tips confirm I’m on the right track or problems I have to address. Love being in your blogging group!”
“I am so grateful to have found Delia and the Maximize Your Blog group. The group is so supportive and I am constantly being inspired to improve my blog and stay focused. Every question is treated with respect and answered in the most helpful way.”
Get the workbook for ONLY $15
Or get the book FREE (a $15 value) when you buy any service from us: