On Mother’s Day, here’s my advice – well, some of it – in fact, the best 🙂 that I’m giving to my daughters.
Actually not on Mother’s Day only, but each and every day. Well, when they want to listen.
Of course, I adapted it for blogging to make it more fun. Enjoy!
Best mom-to-daughter blogging advice
10. This writer’s block shall pass.
It’s not the end of the world. This too shall pass.
9. Don’t overdo your blog layout with lots of colours and widgets.
8. Keep your blog tidy and clean.
If you add one thing, something else must leave.
7. Hey, you just got your first comment!
Enjoy the small things, they make the big things.
6. Reply to comments on your blog.
It’s only nice to say Hi! back when someone says Hi! to you.
5. Got a nasty comment on your blog? Be nice, be more!
If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.
4. Write positively and in an encouraging way.
Your smile is contagious and will make other people smile.
3. Blog for your readers, it’s all about them and not about you.
People are important, they matter most.
2. Don’t worry if people “steal” your content. Take it as compliment.
Nobody can take away what’s in your brain or your heart.
1. Don’t you ever give up.
I am so proud of you and I believe in you. You can do anything you set your mind to.
What’s your best advice for your kids? Or from your mom to you? Please leave me a comment and share this post.
And Happy Mother’s Day!